Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

DIY Princess Game Board

PRINCESS POLLYANNA

 
My sister and I came up with the idea of princess pollyanna while chatting on the phone one day...two years later I made it happen. It is a game we played at my Grandparent's house when we were kids, it has become a tradition.
 
 

 
In the game all the little men are trying to make their way home, we thought a castle in the clouds would be perfect.
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is a great game for kids...they learn colors, counting, strategy, teamwork and for some patience(Dad).


I found these little wooden pieces at porters and painted them with acryllic paint.
Cinderella
 
 
 
 Ariel
 
 
 
 Sleeping Beauty
 
 
 
Belle
 
 
I found a cheap game board at DI and glued mine right over the top worked like a charm.
 
 
Now we can have our own game to play whenever we want and continue on with the tradition.  This post is dedicated to my Grandpa who made his way home to our Heavenly Father not to long ago.
Love You Grandpa!
01 02