Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, October 12, 2012

Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries


 
 
 
My kids and I saw these the other day, they looked soooo yummy we had to give them a try.  They are...Delicious!  My husband and I don't normally like cream cheese but we both loved these, something about mixing a tart strawberry with sweetened cream cheese makes it yummy.
 
 
 

 
My kids loved them too and even liked helping me make them.
 
 

 
We changed the recipe a little, I added more powdered sugar and used Nutella for the topping...never a bad idea to add some Nutella...yep you know what I'm talkin about! (if you don't you must try it)
 
 


These really don't take that long we whipped them out pretty quickly. 
 
RECIPE
 
1 lb Strawberries
 8 oz cream cheese
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla
Nutella or chocolate chips
 
Hollow out and trim tip off strawberries.  Mix together cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla. Spoon into strawberries or if you want them to be pretty pipe onto stawberries like you would with frosting.  Drizzle Nutella or melted chocolate chips over top, we put ours in a Ziploc baggie and cut the corner off.
 
In case you were confused about the hollowing out bit.
 
Trim tip off bottom so they stand up on their own
 
01 02