Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Belle Costume

 
 
My sweet girl turned five last week we have had this fabric hanging around for a few months now and she asked if I would finally make her Belle Costume in time for her Birthday...who could resist?

 
She loves her new costume and feels extra special that Mom made it just for her.

 
We found some fabric on sale for 2.00 a yard so this dress only cost about 6.00...love that!

 
Burnt flower embellishments and some stick on jewels are easy and cheap and really made it fancy

 
 
Simple gathers along the bottom...very Belle like

 
 
 
 
I used this pattern for the Belle costume and have used it for every princess costume I have ever made, with a few simple changes the same pattern can be used for any princess dress you like.  Change up the color and some different embellishments and you're set.
 
 
 
 
 
If you have any questions feel free to leave a comment or send me an email


 



01 02