Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Floppy Sunhat Flop

We have been busy around here with all the fun that summertime brings....reunions, swimming, Oregon Coast, Bear Lake, baby blessing and trying to keep up with laundry and dishes in between. 

I did manage to make this sun hat for my little boy who apparently has an extra large head...can't find a sunhat that will fit the kid!



I am calling it the floppy sunhat flop because it didn't turn out as well as I had hoped....it's a little floppy and a lot puckery.  The fabric I used was a bit heavy and hard to work with, cotton would be a better choice.



He likes it and it does a great job of keeping the sun off so I'm happy!




He's a bit of a cheese!



Sooo since this didn't turn out as I had hoped...I was a little frustrated and gave up on the tutorial, I'm sure there are plenty of tutorials to be found on line if you're interested in making one.
01 02