Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, February 24, 2012

Tow Mater Sandwich

So how do you get a 2 year old little boy to eat an entire sandwich?  I now have the secret...


I first saw this on pinterest and my little boy happened to be sitting on my lap and started begging me to make one.  The one we saw was a little more complicated so I simplified it and thought I would share.


Turn bread upside down and cut off top portion of crust



Cut  a windshield and a mouth



Now assemble your sandwich how you like



Cut  out a windshield and teeth out of cheese




Add rectangular shaped wheels and sideview mirrors.  We used pickles and mustard for the eyes, surprisingly my kids actually liked them.

Don't forget to add an air filter nose and some headlights and in case you were wondering mater only has one working headlight(I'm pretty much an expert, we got my little boy the movie for Christmas and I think he's watched it about everyday since)

Have Fun!

01 02