Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thanksgiving and Christmas Ideas


Just for fun I was browsing some Thanksgiving and Christmas ideas, sometimes it's just fun to look and maybe make later( if I ever get my house cleaned).


I want to make these for my old fashioned Christmas tree that I'm hoping to do.
Pinned Image



Fun idea to do with the kids
great ideas for Thanksgiving!



Cute gift idea
Indian corn favors and other great Thanksgiving ideas



I think these look really cute and easy maybe even without the cupcake,  all you have to do is shape store bought caramels into the acorn shape dip into melted chocolate chips, chocolate sprinkles and top it off with a chocolate chip.



Thanksgiving banner idea




Classy burlap Christmas stockings
Burlap Christmas Stockings {How-To}




Jingle Bell Shadow Box

Katie likes these little mice ornaments from Hersheys kisses

Have a great day!
01 02