Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Busy Bag Series-part 1

I first saw this idea a while ago and have been collecting different ideas I finally put them all together last week so I thought I would share one every day for a while.  These are gallon bags filled with different activities for preschoolers that you can grab on the go if you're headed to the doctor, a long car ride or at home.

Colonumber wheel matching game



First of all you will need a color wheel you could make your own or you can print one out here at Kinzies Kreations. Then I added some dots that I made with a hole punch and laminated it at our library.


 I printed out two so I would have the exact color to glue onto my clothes pins


And you're ready to match colors or numbers.


And then store it away in your gallon bag

01 02